Few of life's challenges are more stressful and far-reaching in their impact on your future than divorce. Problems after divorce, paternity matters and the steps associated with adoption or obtaining a guardianship also call for dependable legal counsel from a knowledgeable attorney you trust. Facing such problems on your own or waiting too long involves serious risk.
Whatever your specific situation, and however complex it may appear, real help from a compassionate, accomplished Crown Point family law lawyer is one call away to me at the Law Office of Lynda H. LeBlanc. I am native to this area, extremely well educated and widely respected by court officials and other attorneys.
Uncontested Or Contested Divorce · Modifications · Paternity, Custody Matters And Adoptions
I founded my law practice with the clear mission of helping people across the spectrum of life in northwest Indiana resolve difficult family challenges as productively and affordably as possible. My knowledge and capabilities cover all aspects of areas such as:
- Divorce negotiations, mediation and litigation if necessary
- Child custody and parenting time issues and disputes
- Child support and spousal support
- Property division
- Qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs) necessary for division of retirement assets
- Post-decree modifications of child support, spousal support, custody, parenting time or other orders when necessary due to a substantial change in either party's circumstances
- Paternity claims and concerns — sometimes called parentage issues
- Adoption, including stepparent adoptions, adoptions by other relatives, foster child cases that involve the Indiana DCS, and more
- Guardianship petitions to gain the legal decision-making authority essential to effectively caring for a child or incapacitated adult
Reach A Caring, Dedicated Divorce Attorney Serving St. John, Cedar Lake And All Of Lake And Porter Counties: 800-762-2308
Beginning with a free telephone consultation to discuss your needs and my approach, I will analyze all aspects of your situation thoroughly. I am committed to exploring and explaining your range of options and guiding you through the process of making sound decisions for your future. Together, we will find the best approach to issues involving your children, your property and assets, and your case as a whole.