Your Legal Resource For Divorce, Modifications, Adoption And Paternity Claims
Divorce, problem afterwards and other family law challenges are extremely stressful. The most important thing you can do to protect your future is to get clear, dependable legal counsel early in the process. At the Law Office of Lynda H. LeBlanc, you can count on receiving exactly that.
I am native to this area, extremely well educated, experienced, and dedicated to going the distance for each client. You can talk to me openly about any Indiana family law concern. I launched my law practice with the clear mission of helping men and women resolve family law problems as favorably as possible and move forward in life.
Do You Need A St. John Area Divorce And Child Custody Attorney You Can Trust?
As a Crown Point family law attorney, I represent many men and women across the spectrum of life in Lake County and Porter County, including communities from Cedar Lake and Schererville to Valparaiso; Gary to Lowell and points between. The strengths of my law practice include:
- Personal attention to your concerns and responsiveness to all your questions
- Commitment to consistently delivering objective, informed counsel to help you set and achieve realistic goals
- A reputation for skill and integrity among court officials and other lawyers that may be involved in your case
- A strong background in accounting and finance as well as the law, a tremendous asset for ensuring property division and support orders are as favorable as possible for you
- Experience handling other key matters that may arise for you, such as basic estate and retirement planning, real estate transactions and more
- Flexibility for my clients, including willingness to meet outside normal business hours when necessary and acceptance of credit card payments for all my services
Take A Key Step On The Path To Resolution. Call 800-762-2308 Today.
Whether your concerns in this difficult time center on the child custody outcome of your divorce, completing an adoption smoothly and efficiently, or obtaining a legal guardianship, I encourage you to contact me, attorney Lynda LeBlanc, for a free telephone consultation.
I will hear you out and answer your questions about what to expect and my approach to Indiana family law matters. We can then set a meeting at a time that works for you to discuss the best approach to your case.